Installing ACR presets
- After you have downloaded the presets in ZIP file, extract them to a folder on your computer.
- Locate in your computer :
- Windows : Local Disk ( C: ) /Users/myName/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings — then copy all xmp files into this folder (make sure you show the hidden folder from the explorer option).
- Mac : (user)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings — then copy all xmp files into this folder.
- Open DNG or RAW file in ACR then select the ‘Presets’ icon from the top row of icons and the presets will be listed ready to use.
XMP files (presets) that you upload into the ‘Camera Raw/Settings’ can be deleted individually at any time to edit the presets into usable favourites.
Need help finding the ACR presets folder -
- Open your RAW or DNG photo via Adobe Photoshop, then click the presets icon on the top tool bar.
Click the tiny icon at the top right hand corner of ‘Preset’ tab and select the “Load Setting” menu.
Then a new window will open, this is the acr-presets-location.
- This is the folder location that you copy the xmp files into.